Friday, May 7, 2010

Self-Serve & Crafts



Look-in, Decide and Reach the three step process to get food. When it comes to snacks around here the kids are able to find their own (well at least the two older ones). Our youngest I think has gotten fed up with being left out. She decided to follow what her brothers had done. At one she is already able to provide food from the fridge. After our eldest opened the fridge and got his own orange. She seized the day, or opportunity and looked in, decided and proceeded to grab. Being so small she practically hurls herself into the fridge. But low and behold out she comes with her very own shiny apple. Look at her triumphant face. Apparently my wife feels that she must be starving them that they learn at a young age to get their own food.


My wife comes up with great ideas for birthdays, and other occasions. She has been the designer behind Thomas, Spider man, and Dora cakes. Her great ability of designing and created these masterpieces is excellent. I just wanted to share the gift her mother got for Mother's day. A home made edible bouquet. Well done.





2 comments:

  1. Cute edible bouquet! How fun is that? Also, Chloe is just so cute! Of course she wants to be just like the big kids. I'm sure Jen is far from starving them! I wish that when my kids raid my fridge, they would pick an apple or orange. In my dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on hte bouquet Jen, you guys are so creative...I think I remember being like that once upon a time.

    All kids are born with the ability to seek out their own food...they just get pickier the older they get.

    Re: Kristen's comment - remember who your kids father is!!!
    A. J.

    ReplyDelete