Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lunch with Lettuce

My son loves salad and veggies. Sometimes we need to tell him he cannot have any more salad until he eats his meat or potatoes. However, when it comes to lettuce in his wraps he does not like it. Today my wife made him a wrap with sour cream, ham, and cheese and I said he had to have lettuce. Well he takes his first bite and glares at my wife exclaiming, "I DID NOT WANT SALAD ON MY WRAP." As he continued to eat he would be talking fine then take a bite and send "daggers" to my wife with this glare. The funny thing is it was my fault the lettuce was in his wrap.



2 comments:

  1. Hey, at least he was eating it! If I could have Elijah eat anything...it'd be a miracle. What a little turkey! I love how it was Mommy's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kurt i wander were the bad attitude comes from i think that it is from his father side of the family. Did you eat your lettuce when you were younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete